My Current Setup
I tend to switch things up from time to time. It’s not that a certain system doesn’t work for me, but it’s more like I get bored and need something new. I’ve used traditional business planners, travelers notebooks, bullet journals, lined notebooks, 3-ring binders … and any other type of system you can think of. But what am I using right now?
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only recommend products that I actually use and like.
A5 Bullet Journal in Galen Leather Cover
I’m using a modified method of bullet journaling. My journal is used for task management and project planning. I do not use my bullet journal for appointments and I don’t create monthly or weekly layouts. Instead, I use the original Rapid Logging method introduced by Ryder Carroll in the original bullet journal method.
- A5 Tekukor Dot Grid Notebook – the picture above shows my old journal. I’ve recently migrated into this Tekukor notebook. I’ll take a new picture soon!
- Galen Leather A5 cover
- Sharpie Pen – fine
- Pilot G2 Gel pen – .38mm
- TUL Needlepoint Pen – medium
- Frixon Pastel highlighters
- 6″ & 8″ metal ruler set
- Post-it Tabs
- Alvinco Stencil / Template
- Task box washi tape (on Aliexpress)