Pam, the Stationery Nerd
I’ve been obsessed with stationery goodies, back-to-school supplies, office products, paper and notebooks for as long as I can remember. I probably own too many
You are here because I bet you identify as a stationery nerd too, right? All nerds are welcome here! Let’s see what kind of trouble we can get into with paper,
Ask me anything!
I am passionate about helping people live a better life with concrete techniques in journaling, planning, and playing with stationery…. and buying the right supplies for those pursuits. I’m open to any question, suggestion, or request. Shoot me a message and let’s chat.
You might be asking: “What the heck is a “stationery nerd?”
Stationery | [stey-shuh-ner-ee] | noun
- writing paper, notebooks, journals, or envelopes
- writing utensils such as pencils,
pens, markers, or highlighters
- supporting materials such as paperclips, rulers, stencils, or storage containers
Nerd | [nurd] | noun, slang
- has an extreme interest in research, academics, and how something works
- displays uncharacteristic enthusiasm for stuff they really, really like (such as stationery)
StationEry vs StationAry
Did you know that half of the population misspells this word? I used to be in that segment until I learned a little trick.
- STATIONERY: There’s an “E” in this word. Think about words that relate to stationery to remember the spelling – writE, pEn, pEncil, notEbook.
- STATIONARY: This means to stand in one place. Think of the capital A in this word as your two feet planted firmly shoulder-width apart and you’re not moving at all. Or think of words like: stAy, stAnd, plAnted.
Head Nerd in Charge